Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A post to Ray Comfort…..

I doubt he will respond, but here is what I posted to his comments.

"Ray, I know what I am about to say will sound absolutely nuts, but I want you to think about this honestly. 
"Are you worshiping God or are you worshiping the Bible? 
"Reality shows that the bible is wrong on many counts. Yet you uphold those things as actually being correct and not wrong. If God is all things, then he is reality. If the bible contradicts with reality, then the bible is wrong and can't really be trusted, yet that doesn't effect the existence or non-existence of God. 
"What is more important for you? For the bible to be correct OR for your God to exist?  You clearly can't have both and still claim to be based in reality. "

Don't hold your breath that he will reply.

No comments: